Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving forward with changes

Sooo, even tho I make a decent wage, it's next to impossible to raise three kids on my own. That being said, I'm not shackin up with the first daddy that sniffs around either.
I'm reducing the square footage of my world to somewhere around 33'x10'x15'. (for those of you that don't get it, a 5th wheel RV). I'm parking it on my mother's ranch, and going back to school to get my Bachelor's degree. It's not going to be easy for any of us, But mom and my sister are helping out, and noone could ask for more than that.
Luckily, I'll be able to still sew, knit, and crochet, not so much for the money than for my sanity. Working full time, going to school at night, and making time for kids' sports, my little boy's needs, and any social life I might squeeze in between is a tall order for anyone. BUT: If you know anyone that knows me, you'll hear a lot of nice things being said about my determination to make this work.
SO.. does this make me sound like a first class beeyatch? I don't care. I'm making up for lost time, and I intend to finish this race at the top of the heap. Think you can keep up? Or do you just wanna watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment