Sunday, September 25, 2011

murphy wins



It is now 6:31am.


I was up at 5:38am


Why so early? 


You know when you're half asleep and you hear it start to rain and think     "Ahh... OH CRAP!! The windows are down in my car!!" and you shoot out of bed, trip, bang your bad knee (of course) stub your toe, and by that time the momentum of launching your carcass in one direction just does NOT want to stop?
Oh and don't forget to add bonking your head, slipping across wet grass in flip-flops, tripping over a hose out of said flip-flops into doggie poo. 
I do believe I need Bailey's in my cheap-ass coffee this morning. 


Please don't tell me I should go back to bed. I'm spun up like a pump-top whirlygig. I bet I knit on high speed with this kind of adrenaline rush. (I'd probably growl and snap at you too. let's not let this affect our relationship, shall we?)


It looks to me like a good day to watch the original Star Wars trilogy and eat junk food.


Have a peaceful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment