Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Arrivals

There has been a ton of animal activity the recent few weeks. Not to mention human activity. (My poor blog must have thought I abandoned it. The guilt in the aftermath of an epic nine-hour design/edit/publish frenzy yesterday jogged me enough to have me sitting here on a soggy Sunday morning playing catch-up.)

First: I'd like to introduce Lucy and Ethel and Luigi the Love Goat's new kids:


There are two boys and two girls. We haven't named them, because.. well Boers are meat goats. I think that says it all.

They sure are fun to watch running around the yard.

 They also seem to like hanging around on my deck. The cats aren't quite sure what to think of them. Jezebell seems to like having stand-offs with them.

Of course the kids are enamored with the off the charts "Squee-o-meter" of how cute these little guys are.




Of course, Mountain climbing is just a natural thing..




Not to mention playing King of the Mounting Block. 


One of the best things Farm/Ranch life can bring is the delight of baby animals.  City people just don't have it this good. 


With that, I'd like to announce :

Folk Magazine is the absolute BEST Magazine one can subscribe to. It's all small town from cover to cover, and even I can advertise for a reasonable cost. (That's saying a LOT). I recently won a subscription! Here's the cover of the Spring Issue:


Click to see:

Here's the gig: I get to choose a winner of a year's subscription as well! All you have to do is take a little time to read and comment (maybe even follow!) on what you like most about Folk and WilberCounty. 

I will contact you by March 1 and get your mailing address to get your new magazine!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Marilyn




No comments:

Post a Comment