Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Howdy! 
Welcome to my blogspot! I decided to follow the pack and get my thoughts and ideas posted on the internet.

Why would I think that people would be interested in reading about me? Heck if I know, why are we human? Maybe I was suppposed to be famous. Maybe I have been famous- in a past life- and can't pass up the idea of someone I don't know paying attention to something I have to share with you! (HA)

I love to make things, come up with ideas on how to improve things, and help people find their own inner creative self. We all have a creative self,  it just manifests differently. That old 'unique' thing about us just cannot be ignored, no matter how you try to hide it.

Lately, I have been listening to my innerself, and boy does she want to write! (It's interesting how, when you hit 40 that things like this happen). I have years of experiences to share, and if it helps only one of you that read this to become a better person, or a more successful crafter, or discover something about yourself that you never knew could be, than my mission will be complete. 

The intention is to get this out daily, but let's just take things one step at a time. I'm still trying to decide wether to work forward or backward from where I am now. 

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment