Monday, February 8, 2010



Laura's socks are going to be really soft. The wool feels hand-spun. I knitted a swatch while at the laundromat. I'm using a size 6 needle, so if they accidentally get washed (in cold water, I hope) they shouldn't felt down too much. Cast on 60 stitches, 2x2 ribbing, and have made a few rounds.

I'm looking forward to dance class tonight, since I missed it last week. I was looking at the calendar for upcoming MEDGE events, and it looks like there might be a student dance night. OOOh! I'm going to have to get my costume together. I have all the elements. Coins, sparklys, stuff for skirts and I have a really cool belt idea picked out. 

I cut my hair last night. Just the sides. I really like Wynonna Judd's hair and wanted something similar: 

She's a pretty lady. Heard she lost a lot of weight with Alli-  hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment