Sunday, February 14, 2010

Knitting Olympics- NOT

Who did I think I was kidding?!?!

I don't even have time to blog properly, much less start yet another project. I'm spread thinner than light butter on a rice cake.

I think I will just check in with the rest of the crew on Ravelry, monitor the "real" Olympics on the web, and dream of getting involved next year.

I met this guy online. Funny, handsome, nice, smart. Enjoying our online email exchanges. Lives in Cali tho. (The nice ones are always the hardest to find ). This V-Day had me too busy to be sad about not having someone. It is cool though, that someone is on the other end of cyberspace that likes me.

Cast on the Brown wool socks. They are going to be really  nice. I think I will embroider a big 'L" for Laura on each one. ( she might think its "L" for left??hmm) Like the L in Laverne and Shirley? Remember, she had that big letter on all her blouses? I loved that show.

Happy Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment