Monday, March 1, 2010

What to do when you're sick


Making speedy progress while taking a college class are words that don't work well in the same sentence. Not to mention my dear, wonderful son gave me a chest/head cold that has all but broken my ribs from endless, overpowering cough attacks. Ah, the Joys of motherhood!

It's a good day to stay home from work.

Laura's socks are coming along nicely, yet slowly. I love the shades of brown and think the colorway makes them seem even warmer. My only discrepancy with this yarn is that it's easy to split because it's not plied or anything. Almost like it was spun just enough to make in to a strand.

I hope she doesn't wash them. They will shrink down to a little woolen boot! ha!

Congrats to the Canadian Hockey team!





No comments:

Post a Comment