Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Here's my "I'm sicker than a mangy kennel cough dog- but have to study and pass this effing final" look.





This is my little Big Man, Joseph. He will be turning 4 on St. Patrick's day. We did a little early birthday because all his cousins are only here this weekend. Not that he cares. Presents and Cake are always a good thing to get. I actually let him pick out his toys, bought them and had his sister Emily (there on the right) wrap them. His other sister, Sadie baked the cake. That's Sean on the left, my brother's boy, having a good time.




Oldest sister, Sadie did a very good job on the cake. Rich, chocolate. We had to re-light the candles (recycled from my sister's 40th birthday cake- they switched it to 04..haha!) because he kept blowing them out before I could get a picture.

Funny how I still look like I just had him.. wait. I think I still have 'baby fat' from my almost 15 year old!! Holy Mother of the weight gain process! I need to get with it! Never know who might wanna go out with me! hahahahahaha!



The kids and I were driving down to do laundry and saw this. I was laughing because my daughter kept asking if they were dead. I was wishing I could be there with 'em! The sun hasn't been out too much, and oh were those kids enjoying El Sol!


     I was trying to sneak up and get a closer shot of the nappers, but there was a little calf that spooked away so they sat up and gave me that "oh come ON, lady! We were sleeping!" look. Sleepy kids!

     I think I like my new camera. I bought a Kodak easy share camera. Just something easy to work with. I promised myself I would make time to take pictures instead of being in such a hurry.

Now, for the knitting update: There is none. Sock #1 Is not quite to the heel yet. pretty much looks like it did, only longer. My math final is Tuesday, and I plan on getting them done by Sunday.

     Craiglist update: Hm. Well, I have met, in person, Bachelor #1, and #2. Meeting #3 next Sunday. #4, haven't met him in person, not sure if I want to.  Having good conversation with text and email. Otherwise, I'm taking it slow. Not going to make the same mistakes. Of course, I'm older, much more self-confident, and definitely not wanting to get married. I think that takes pressure off.
Good: Meeting and making new guy friends.
Bad: Trying to keep all their information organized.

Wish me luck. It sure is nice knowing that I'm still interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment