Friday, April 30, 2010

Additions
















Once again, I am late in getting things uploaded. I forgot there were photos of Gramma on my 35mm.

I think these shots are better anyway because they show off the heathered yarn color much better.
The shell buttons were one heck of a find (thank, Mom!) and made the final touch.























This one was just for fun I tried to get a good profile shot. We have a similar one of her mother, Great Gramma Polly.



























This child's quilt was an experiement with my industrial straight stitch machine. Lots of fun, and really had a great time teaching myself free-motion quilting!




















Just a close-up of the stitching. It took quite a few swatches to get the hang of the continuous motion and not hesitating.
















My label! My oldest daughter sewed it on for me. (for $3!) 

Update on Mole Repelling 101: Abandoned all hope of getting it done (this year). 240' of shoveling sounds great when you look at it on paper. There is no time. period. Maybe this fall when everything is torn down. I think we'll trap the little buggers this year.

I am so ready for the sun to be out. Continuously. Like more than an hour at a time. Like, is 8 hours too much to ask? They get that all the time in California.. pleeeasse?? Mother Nature, just a little help here?
Thank You.






No comments:

Post a Comment