Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I sold one of my necklaces to a good friend of mine, Amy. She and I have been friends for almost a decade, when we worked for the Government. She's like a younger version of me, or the me I wish I was when I was her age. (did that make sense?..)


Amy is one of a kind. If it hadn't been for her, I might not have made it through some of the darkest times of my life.
The necklace looks wonderful on her.



Reb likes the attention. Amy is like, "He's so big!"..

Other good things are happening..I started in earnest with my Etsy site. Three necklaces are on there now. I even learned how to link Etsy to my Facebook page. That way friends can find my blog, Etsy, and order or reccommend my creations to others. Love it!

 I want to pursue the idea of teaching knittng on Youtube. I think it would be fun and effective, since several of the knitting 101 videos that are being offered are still way over the top for absolute beginners. I'm talking, "this is yarn. these are knitting needles." Ab.so.lute. beginning knitting. I think it will be a lot of fun. Just gotta find a good webcam..
Keep creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment