Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just when I though it was enough

I have been enjoying my newfound zest for projects. I think I have about...6 on the needles, and 3 on the hook. Here's another addiction. LACE. I want to knit it ALL. Now. Right now...

 Meet Greenleif. Ahhh... smell the fresh colors! This yarn was dyed by my good friend, Virginia, a few years back. I have been waiting for the "perfect" moment to start a pair of socks with it. Actually, I was waiting for the perfect pattern. Lo, and Behold, right as I was looking at this afghan book, it hit me in the face like a wet washcloth..





 Here she is! "Springtime" is in my 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns book I have come to use as quite a handy reference. I can take the basic stitch pattern from there and make my own creations. LOVE stitch libraries!






Virginia is my muse. I love seeing her creations! She did an awesomely rocktastic job with this yarn. I am really happy with the way it is turning out.

Math Class is going good. It's a litle challenging, and I find myself getting distracted by my knitting. I try to knit a row here and there in between study sessions. I don't watch TV or hardly any movies anymore. Too much distraction from my creative focus.

Ever feel like you're right on the edge of something big? I am feeling that. I hope I catch the opportunity to find out what it is before it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment