Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Diligence

C. A good, strong, I-worked-really-hard-in-between-life's-curve-balls C. Working full-time, raising a family on my own, (well-Mom and sis help, but you know what I mean) doing all of this Textile Artist work,  and just plain having a life makes me satisfied with my C. I'm good with it. (I'd rather be an "A" at other things than Algebra anyway.)

I am sure those of you who read this are knitting, sewing, beading, and otherwise creating all those last-minute



these are crocheted. Sorry I forgot to turn the picture. I thought it would look okay like that. I'm now thinking.. "no".

Will post more later! I have to get to work and still have 5 blankets to make. You know, the easy-peasy Polar Fleece blankets you tie together. Kids love them. Plus the fabric was 50% off the other day at Jo-Anns. Hard to beat that.  Hope your Christmas creations are going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment