Friday, December 24, 2010

Never enough time

Merry Christmas!!

I don't have a lot to say, yet I have tons to tell you. I need every spare moment I have to finish my sister's present. I forgot that when you make felted stuff, you actually have to felt them to get the end result one sees in the pattern picture. Meaning, my friends, that my sister will get WET clogs for Christmas instead of pretty dry ones. (insert colorful metaphor of your choice here).

Anyway, here is some eye candy.  I made these for my friend, Jill. "Susie's reading mitts" designed by Susie Rogers and Janelle Masters of Dancing Ewe Yarns.

Mitts for my good friend, Jill. Model: Mary (she wanted to keep them.)

I am going to have to make another pair. She didn't want to give these back.


Love the color! Brown Sheep Yarn Superwash wool in Deep Amethyst.


Everyone please have a happy, peaceful, and warm holiday! I will be not far, fanning felted clogs with my pattern and heater. I might just give up and buy her slippers...   make some socks- well- mitts- hm.. a hat?- what can I make in the next 16 hours.. hm..








No comments:

Post a Comment