Monday, December 21, 2009

Progress



I've been making progress on the February Lady Sweater. Christmas is now officially 4 days away. I need to get this done! I have had to frog three times due to knitting while sleeping. (Missed a yo here and there). I love the progress. The Gull stitch really looks nice. I'm glad I chose this pattern. I've already got plans to start another one for my other Grandmother.
The girls are with their dad this year for Christmas, and I found myself rather lonely Saturday night. It always happens around three to four days after they leave.
Joe will have a few presents under the tree. But on the whole, things are quite lean. I only have several decorations, and the tree is outside on the deck because this little trailer doesn't have the room.
Got to housesit for a friend this weekend. I think that's when I started feeling sorry for myself. (yes, I know it's totally unnecessary, but I had a weak moment). She has this big house, hardwood floors, a washer and dryer, .etc. whereas, me,.. I got it out of my system as soon as I could but that left several unreturned phone calls from friends because I was being human. I guess.
Today we are going to be pretty busy at work. I love my job! Keeps life interesting. I only wish it paid better, then I wouldn't have to go back to school.
I was thinking about actually saving money in 2010 to go to the Black Sheep Festival in Canby, Oregon. And, maybe, if there's another Sock Summit- to get into there as well.
Well I had better get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment