Saturday, December 26, 2009

ready to go again


 


What a week!
I can't figure out why this blog is underlining my text. My apologies if this seems annoyng.

Got the sweater done! Unfortunately, my grandmother couldn't be here Christmas Day to receive it. We are waiting until tomorrow so I got to take the time to block it, find some really nice buttons, and make sure all the ends were woven in nicely. 

I'm ready to start another sweater. This time I think I'll go for cables. Mom really like them and her birthday is Valentine's day. She really wants a red Donegal Tweed cardigan, and I'm having trouble finding the Ox Blood red color she wants. 
I 'm ready for my girls to come home tomorrow. I just dread the 8 hours of driving up to Hood River and back. I think Laura, my brother's financee' is coming with, so that will help with the monotony. 

I hope it's nice tomorrow. It makes the drive more pleasant. 






No comments:

Post a Comment