Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday fun









Joe and I had a great day today. The sun was out, and after laundry, I took him and a few of the dogs for a walk. He enjoyed the water in the fields, (most boys do) and I just liked spending the time with him. I sometimes feel so guilty for doing all the other things and not being the mom I wanted to be for him. I never wanted to pay a daycare to raise my children.

I knitted on the sweater while at the laundromat, and so far it's going well. My cell phone does not take the best pictures, my apologies.

I work at a Surgery center, as most of you know. We have to wear scrub hats. I made a few and they are daringly different from the ones I have made for myself in the past. The pink cammo one is for my good friend, Jill. She looks really good in pink.
I just wanted something a little more 'fun'. We wear army green scrubs, so we look like a M*A*S*H unit.

While digging through the storage unit, I found that there was wool mixed with acrylic yarn. I know. That is a sin of sins for knitters. I quickly saved the wool from the acrylic, and have confessed on my blog, so all should be right with the universe. Just don't tell the Harlot.
I noticed Castlefibers starting some new projects having to do with a book. I got a few of her Tweets today, and now I am very curious as to what that's all about. I love dragons. I love medieval legends, and books written about them.

School starts again this week. I'm in college Algebra this time. Ready to get going with school again.







No comments:

Post a Comment