Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 and here we go




Again, my apologies for the sucky photos. It really does look better in person. Please feel free to distract from the color crappiness by focusing on the cables! I had forgotten how easy they were, and now I am wishing that I had picked a pattern with a lot more.
I'm ready to start my new exercise regimen. I signed up for Match.com, and most- well ALL my 'matches'  are looking for everything I am except my size (which is XXL).... It is rather depressing. Besides, I know that losing the weight will save lots of money all the way around. Food, Prescriptions, etc..

2010 did not start off as well as I hoped. My good friend, Teresa and I went to see "Avatar" at the theatre, and boy that was awesome! I encourage anyone to spend the money to see it. It will still be good at home, but you won't get the full effect that the cinema has to offer.

I decided to take on a challenge that was offered on Ravelry groups. This is the year I actually finish the projects that are unfinished. I have a few. Two sweaters, three afghans, 5 quilts, and countless other sewing projects. I think if I worked on two a month I should make a dent in the pile.. hee hee.

I hope there is someone out there for me. I miss the company of a man sometimes. Not like I have a lot of time to sit and mope about it, but this Holiday season especially was pretty hard. I have been bitter, grouchy, and not very nice to be around. I am going to change that for sure. My attitude anyway. The rest is out of my hands.

I hope 2010 is the year for all of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment