Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays



Three of the family dogs and I went for a walk/hike this morning. There are some pretty steep hills out back of the ranch, and good exercise to help me with my resolutions.


This one is Babydog. She's a cowdog that thinks she's a stick dog too. We were playing fetch and she just didn't want to share. Had a good laugh at the antics. I should bring a video next time.


 

On the way home (through the clay mud) I spied some tracks that weren't dog's. I think they are racoon. I'm not a track expert, but there are quite a few of those animals running around at night.

I managed a few more rows on the Cable sweater at the laundromat, but not enough to show off. More of the same from the last post. What with Pre-Calculus taking most of my intermittent time, I will be lucky to get the sweater handed to Mother unassembled, much less finished.

I had some really good ideas about making some fun quick items that should sell well at the spring craft sales. I only will have time to go to one, so I better do well. What with the economy and all- we'll see.

I like Sundays. Especially since I don't have to be at the hospital anymore during them. My middle daughter goes to church, which is right across the street from us, but as much as I like the people, I'm not into the 'congregating" thing. And my experiences and reading of the Bible has led me to believe that I don't have to be in a church to worry about my afterlife. I won't expound on religion anymore than that because I respect everyone's beliefs as they should mine. I supppose this is a bit of a rant, though, because I do feel pressured to come to church sometimes, and I sang in the church choir for Christmas. (they needed as many as would volunteer- I figured I could share that much of myself at least). Heck I dunno. I think being outside, or whatever I'm doing, feeling happy and content with the world, would keep Jesus happy too. (Or whatever spiritual body you choose).
I'm off to finish my Sunday with Math problems. I like math. Not sure if it likes me back yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment