Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hitting the Stash





I've been knitting like a crazy lady since school got out for the summer.

I joined the Oregon Knitter's group on Ravlery and there's a "UFO" (unfinished objects) event going on, and I'm trying to see what I can finish.

This is Lion Brand Cotton yarn, and I'm making dishclothes for a friend who loves purple and is having a bridal shower. They are easy to knit and fast, and I can crank out three or so in a day or two.




As I was taking a few pictures, this little Missy came to visit me.
Then after uploading the pictures, I realized the purples were different. It's really not the yarn, it's the cell phone.

I also started a baby blanket from the yarn I found at the second hand store. Pics to come.
I plan on knitting up as much of my stash this summer as I can. It's a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment