Sunday, August 22, 2010

Backfill

I have a Ravelry account with a bunch of pictures of the things I have made, and a Facebook account with a zillion pictures of everything, I decided to add stuff to this blog because not everyone has access to my pictures.

Here's one of my favorites:


My 4 year old modeling the Pirate hat. I originally knitted it for my oldest daughter, but alas. Too small now.



My daughter was taking the pics. They had a lot of fun!


This is the horeshoe hat. I am going to post this one on Etsy for sale. Fishermen's wool. Love it!


It is supposed to fit a women's head size medium. I am wondering how big my son's head really is? Hee hee.

On a more professional note: I have recently (yesterday, to be exact) had the opportunity to start sewing custom made men's shirts. I am really excited about a steady opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment