Saturday, August 14, 2010

-squirrel!

I was happily working away on the scarf for mom. I even have started a forever blanket for her. THEN all of sudden- Squirrel!

I got sidetracked with a totally awesome little slouchy hat book I spied at the LYS while helping mom pick out a few more "sparkly" yarns for her forever blanket. I have already made one so far, casting on another. Dudes. I can be very focused when I want, but there was NO stopping me on this one. These hats are to die for. My oldest daughter Sadie saw the book and went 'ooohhh. Mom. I want that one!" (the third one in the book. I already started the second one.)

Yep. Too hot for blankets, too interesting for scarves. It's hat making time! I could use the "back to school fashion accessory "must-have" of the season" line. That might work. hmmm..

gotta knit.

Because I have to sew next week. I am in Neveah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment