Saturday, January 22, 2011

I recently acquired this photo of my mother's grandmother knitting. She is wearing moccasins! Great-gramma Polly was a wonderful lady.  I did not know she knitted so seeing this was really cool for me. I think she would be happy knowing I am doing my part to keep the craft alive.

I am a member of Ravelry, an online social site for us knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners. Once a person joins, you can find all kinds of groups to affiliate with. One such group I am having a blast with is the SISC (self-imposed-sock-club). We are following the Yarn Harlot's lead with a challenge to knit a pair of socks every month. We have quite the group so far, lots are already done with their January sock. I started mine:

At the moment, this is all the blogging I will be able to do. For some reason when I go to upload photos, this "Google Cloud Picker" keeps coming up and it's VERY annoying. I wish "they" would fix it. Grr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment