Sunday, January 23, 2011

Picking up where I left off

Okay, looks like Blogger has managed to fix whatever the problem was. I have to "sign in" to their new "Cloud Picker" thing. Gotta love technology! I read about cloud storage in college last year. It will be huge. You can store an infinite amount of stuff, supposedly free of hacking, or people stealing your identity. Sounds too good to be true if you  ask me. There is and always will be someone smart enough to figure out a way around it.

     So, here's where I was yesterday:


Faire Isle Socks

cuff and leg almost done


Check my floats. Nice and even!


a view from my needle's perspective
 Mom's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to get these done for the Sock of the month club on Ravelry, and also have a nice gift for her. Although, when I looked in my sock drawer, I noticed I only have one pair of hand-knit socks to my name. How did that happen? I'm the knitter, darn it! Has that happened to you? Get so busy sharing the love you forget to love on  yourself a bit? February's socks are going to be for me, my friends. Selfish, I know. OH well.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment