Monday, January 17, 2011

Just another day in paradise

I didn't get much knitting done this weekend, but I sure had a great time writing for my Tech Writing class, editing photos, and spending time with my kids.

In lieu of my incessant yammering, I present some pretty things to see.

Oh and I also signed up with QOOP to sell my photography. Here's the link!
http://my.qoop.com/store/Desert-Flower-Creations-9227779640536153


My new Banner on QOOP


Bronze statue at the High Desert Museum, Bend OR.


Near my Uncle's place in Eastern OR


Vicki wearing her new "Vicki" hat! Lovely!

Not too far from the horse's location  is this old homestead.

Looking forward to a good week. I have lots to keep me busy creating, writing, and taking pictures. Life couldn't be better. I even started exercising again. I even put "less sugar" in my coffee. Shazam! Did you feel the earth move just a bit? Yeah. Me and .. and.. L-l-lesssss sugar in my coffee. I think I can. I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment