Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I followed a Mustang, Mercedes, Audi and a Porsche to work. I felt kinda cool. Then on the way home I followed.. well- "Smokey", "Needs pushed over a cliff" "Rusty" and "Mater". Kinda felt the opposite then. Well, actually, normal really. I drive a Chevy.

So anyway. Here is the newest member of our family. Jezebell was rescued from being taken to the pound (because her owners didn't want her for some reason). She didn't even have a name until we got her.




She has adjusted quite well here on the ranch. She loves tearing into my yarn stash. (I make sure she only gets into the acrylic ;)


My new favorite photo editing software is picnik. It's an online site where you can have all kinds of fun with your photos. I paid for the premium subscription and had fun making myself look pretty!

This is the latest version of the Mossy hat. I'm knitting this one in Debbie Stoller's Stitch Nation 100% wool yarn in Cream. Love the way it's turning out!



I am calling this my Therapy hat. I found the yarn at the local SHS (second hand shop) and even though it is acrylic, (Patons) it is very soft and I liked that I could cast on, knit one round of each color. Round and Round. Switch and switch. Very mindless and focusing for me. (I have been stressing a lot lately)
.

What more can I say? Debbie Bliss, you have a new customer. Soft, great colors. Fans, meet "Georgie", my newest crochet hat for my cousin's little girl.



                                                 

These are my fans, Dusty and Randy. They came to see what I was doing. Jezebell had never seen horses, and, well, let's just say she was happy they were on the other side of the fence. Watching them at a distance was kinda cool to them.

So other news! I am officially and Oregon State Beaver!!  SO very excited to get that show on the road. I don't know how many of you are single moms, but working full-time and college part time is NOT working for me. I want to get it done. Overwith. Get a job that pays well and go live my life. I am ready to roll.

Happy Tuesday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you, it's Gorgeous! And all your pics are taken at really cool angles. Ithink my favorite is the kitteh.

    ReplyDelete