Sunday, February 20, 2011

skillz- I haz them

I have been knitting for years. Decades, actually. So, learning new stuff here and there was just a natural maturation of my needlework lifestyle.

But today. Today, I honored my knitting ancestors. Today, I have catapulted myself into the world of "expert" .(my opinion, by the way ;)

Today, I mastered the fisherman's "Filey" pattern from Gladys Thompson's Patterns for Guernseys Jerseys and Aran's. By which I mean, not the knits and purls, and patterns, but by which that I .. (pause for effect)...

cabled without a cable needle.


I rock! Oh yeah! Coolio me!!

Photos soon. I"m busy basking in my own light. If you felt the earth's temperature rise a degree or two, it's really not global warming. Nor is it the Volcano in Iceland. That was me, being awesome. ;)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment