Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What is black is white


























Once again, apologies for the picture quality. Photography is a crap shoot for me lately. Sometimes the digital works better, sometimes the 35mm, and sometimes, the Phone does! (who would have thought of that 30 years ago?!?)

Pirate hat #2. Actually as of this morning, I am about 6-7 rows further along than this, but wanted to show you the great look.
Pirate hat pattern pet peeve. I would like to address the charts to this:




























Notice anything? Anything at all? Ding! That is right, my friends. What is black is white, and vice versa. OMG! So, when I knit, I have to say it out loud- "Black-black-black, white," etc.. Definitely an exercise in concentration. I had to un-knit at least one section because I was distracted (texting, of course) but for the most part, black is white, and white is black.


























One of the little luxuries I enjoyed over the weekend, was being able to knit in the car! Which meant I didn't have to drive the entire time. (Thank You, Dave!;)

Wool slouchy beanie with seed stitch design. Love the gray!

It's almost 6 am. Better get my son to the daycare and hang out at the Day Job a few hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment