Monday, September 6, 2010

Just when you think..

There are so many things I want to write about right now. All of the thoughts, feelings, ideas are all trying to get out at the same time, and I sit here and stare at a blank  box trying to let one, just one, loose.

I could choose chronological, or most important, or most exciting.. hmm

Okay, let's start with this. I met a wonderful man. the kind of person somebody like me thinks she will never, ever ever meet. I promised myself I wouldn't get on here and ramble on and on about how great this new realtionship is, but that is rather difficult considering what I have been through. Suffice it to say, there will be (hopefully) many blog entries about Dave and I this, and Dave and the kids and I that. I asked him last night if he was cool with me blogging about it, and  (of course!) he is. Like he wouldn't be. This guy is my twin. My soulmate, as far as I'm concerned. Don't wonder how we met because it sounds like one of those sappy Online Dating commercials. (gag) We don't care about how anyway. What matters is everything after that.
And I am excited about a whole lot of everything!

Other things.. The webcam and I are fighting. And the webcam is winning. I want to smash the webcam into tiny little silicon-valley circuit sized pieces. So, that means, until I win the epic battle of the webcam, there will be no knitting videos. Don't hold your breath. I had considered sending tiny slivers of webcam in individual envelopes to microsoft, but I don't wanna waste the damn stamps.

Next.. the garden! Look what we did!


Just a sample I picked for my birthday dinner. The tomatoes were luscious!

Playing with the camera again. Love messing with close-ups!

Cool Birthday presents #1 and #2. The top barrette was from Sadie. Brass mountains and sun rays. Artisan made from the Oregon Coast. The bottom one is Paiute hand beaded with brain-tanned leather backing, from Oard's near Burns. Thanks, Mom and Sadie!

You got it! Birthday money well spent!! Addi Turbo circular knitting needles, 4 sizes, 16" for hats. Woo! These babies are sssmokin!! (starting another slouchy beanie with my own design after bouncing off the book a few times...:)

First green bean pick of the year: I only planted two rows...

Mom working away ..

















Averages out to 40 pounds.. the big long ones are going to get pickled. Yum!




































Yes, I know. I LOVE playing with the close-ups!

Dave wants a pirate hat. I started it today. Love this guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment